Upcoming retreat calendar
What is a retreat?
A retreat is an immersive experience where you take time away from your busy life and work to reconnect with all the processes and practices that help to keep you in balance. It's about dedicating time and space to allowing your body, mind and soul to be nurtured, learning new skills and connecting with the you outside of medicine.
A Whole Hearted Medicine retreat is about more than just a few days of self care though.
- Supporting you to take some time to reflect on how you can best keep yourself happy, healthy and balanced in this very demanding profession.
- Helping you to rekindle the passion for medicine that is sometimes easily forgotten in its busyness.
- Supporting you with the tools of mindfulness, self compassion and self care to use in your own life.
- Guiding you in the important practice of compassionate self reflection.
- Opening safe spaces for vulnerable and authentic connection amongst your colleagues, away from the pressures of your workplace.
- Ensuring you are acknowledged for the importance of this work by attaining you CPD points to recognise the value and relevance of mindful self care and self awareness in your continued role as a doctor.
Frequently Asked Questions
Some retreats have the option for a payment plan, please get in touch with us if you would like to use this option.
These retreats are also only for registered doctors.